PDA

View Full Version : pull-ups with tabs?

amye01
06-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Is there such a thing as pull-ups/easy-ups/training pants with tabs? My ds is not quite ready for full potty training yet, but I'm trying to teach him how to pull his pants up and down by himself. Just thought it would be easier when changing a bm to have some sort of training pant with tabs (like a diaper) for easy changing.

Any suggestions?

Also, what are some good floor potties? I have an insert for the big potty, but ds is still very small (almost 3 years and only 23 lbs.) and is a bit intimidated by the big potty.

Thanks for your help!
AmyE

egoldber
06-25-2004, 11:13 PM
All the pull-up type things I know about do not have tabs. But they do have tearaway sides to make diaper changes easier, so that may be what you are looking for.

I am very fond of then Graco potty. DD much prefers it to our other potty (Bjorn) and I think it is easy to clean.

HTH,

christic
06-26-2004, 04:08 PM
Huggies once sent me a sample of a diaper they called a Convertible that seemed to be what you're talking about. We never tried it out and I can't say whether or not I've seen them in stores but here's a link from their site.

http://www.huggies.com/na/products/convertibles.asp