PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used the Especially for Kid's 3-in-1 Potty Trainer Step Stool?

tconder
08-12-2004, 04:14 PM
If so, what do you think of it?

I can't seem to find the Baby Bjorn potty chair anywhere in St Louis, and in my search, ran across this chair at Toys R Us.

I have twin girls who are 23 months old and small (around 22 lbs each), so it looks like it would work okay. The price is about half that of the Baby Bjorn chair, so that especially appeals to me, but I'm hesitant to buy two of them if they leak, pinch or are otherwise not very good.

tippy
09-16-2004, 11:27 PM
Has anyone used the Especially for Kid's 3-in-1 Potty Trainer Step Stool?
Thu Aug-12-04 05:14 PM

If so, what do you think of it?

I can't seem to find the Baby Bjorn potty chair anywhere in St Louis, and in my search, ran across this chair at Toys R Us.

I have twin girls who are 23 months old and small (around 22 lbs each), so it looks like it would work okay. The price is about half that of the Baby Bjorn chair, so that especially appeals to me, but I'm hesitant to buy two of them if they leak, pinch or are otherwise not very good.

hjdong
09-23-2004, 05:44 PM
The one I have is the Safety 1st, not the Especially for kids, but I think it's similiar. DS was too short for it for at about 20 months, when he was somewhat using the potty, then didn't want to use the potty all summer, now is using it again and it fits fine. I guess my point would be their height is a biiger issue than their weight (DS is quite short for his age).

He has trouble peeing everywhere (or should I say, he has trouble NOT peeing everywhere! we're working on it) but I think that's more of a boy issue . . . Other than that, it serves it's purpose.

HTH,