PDA

View Full Version : Potty training in cloth....heavy wetter?

liya
01-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Ok i guess the title says it all..I need suggestions other than hemp and something not really bulky and that i can sense is CLEAN and that can help me out....I tried the Nikkys they didnt hold with him so i was thinking about bummies or something similar but ive never seen them so i have no clue i know the nikkys were nice and trim like undies :).....

TIA

hjdong
01-08-2005, 12:47 PM
I replied to someone earlier that i had heard good things about Snap-Eze but hadn't tried them. Well, now I've tried them and I've been really happy with them. Now, I wouldn't say that they are really trim like underwear, but I was a disposable diaper user, then a pull-ups user, so I'm not really used to the look of cloth. They do fit well under his clothes. And, I can go out without a fear of accidents and he really is bothered by the wetness (i.e. has not been having accidents). She suggests on the website to measure DC before ordering, and I would really suggest that. DS is wearing what she says is a size 3 and he is in size 2 pants with no hope of growing into size 3 soon.

HTH,

Zansu
01-13-2005, 03:29 PM
Chica, you should have called me!

I bought 2 Bummis for Benjamin, but he's just not interested yet. Do you want me to send you one to try on Ari?

Email me, b/c I only check over here once or twice a week.