PDA

View Full Version : Huh. I think he's potty trained!

trumansmom
04-03-2005, 01:37 AM
After 17 LONG months of trying, it appears that he decided he was ready! I had pretty much given up. No more rewards for pooping, no begging him to use the potty, no more buying fun undies as incentive. I had quit coming over to the Toddler Boards because I just got depressed when I read of much younger kids already trained.

On Wednesday morning he announced he wanted to wear underwear. He hasn't had an accident yet. It appears my stubborn guy was just not going to let someone else set the schedule for him. He did it when he was good and ready. I'm still a bit stunned.

Just thought I'd share. And if you see anyone standing on the rooftops shouting about their kid being potty trained - ignore me! :)

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

brubeck
04-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Yay Truman! I am so excited for you Jeanne!

Now if only Truman could come to my house and demonstrate to Andrew what a big boy does. He still doens't even know how to operate his equipment! :)

Jeanmick
04-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Whoo hoo! Congratulations! What an accomplishment.

houseof3boys
04-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Good for you and Truman. That is awesome and I look forward to the day when Ryan does. :)

Now you only have Eleanor to change. There is nothing more fun than changing both of their diapers one after the other and then the baby pooping again so you get to do 3 in a row. Don't mind me....it happened again this morning. :P