PDA

View Full Version : URGENT - I have 2 weeks in which to totally potty train DD

luvmypeanut
06-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Does anyone have any books or references or just plain old advice? She starts summer school in two weeks and they say she has to be totally independent by then (it's a Catholic school and they are unwilling to budge). They will take her to the bathroom but will not wipe or wait. She can already pee but I have to constantly remind her to do so and refuses to poo in the toilet. We're in Hawaii so I've been thinking to try the naked potty training method but haven't any details on how to do so. I'm so not ready for this. Help!

wendmatt
06-02-2006, 09:38 PM
We were in Hawaii and did the naked method. If DD had an accident I picked her up and said "why don't you go on your potty" and it really was that easy for us! Def worth a try for you. Just let her be naked and keep the potty close (we had ours in the living room) so it's there if she needs it.
Hope it works for you.

JBaxter
06-15-2006, 02:35 PM
Second the naked method. I kept Nathan naked 1 week took his daytime diapers the next 1 accident so far ( but he hasnt been pooping until he goes to sleep) but we are working on it