PDA

View Full Version : Playtex insulator sippy cups...

pamela mom of 3
05-19-2002, 08:50 PM
They are new by playtex their just like their standard sippy cup style but offer a double wall so they keep liquids cool/warm better,
their working out really well and they also now offer valve storage in the lid & the new designs/patterns are also great.. my kids love looking at them. :)

lindsey1mom
07-09-2002, 12:18 PM
My 19-month-old daughter also enjoys the Playtex insulator sippy cups as much as I do. It's nice that a company finally got around to thinking of insulating the cups. Although my daughter drinks from regular cups during the day, she gets her sippy cup at night and doesn't want to let go! She really enjoys the nice designs and colors. Plus it's nice to know I can stick one in the diaper bag for a few hours and not worry about the milk going bad... :7

vsmommy123
08-12-2002, 03:20 PM
I also love these cups but find that the lid is a breeding ground for mold/mildew. Look really closely at the inside and you will see what I mean. It's difficult to see on a dark lid (purple...) I soak them in a water and bleach solution about once a week also. I though the dishwasher would prevent any of this but it doesn't. Also the rubbery insert MUST be cleaned w/ a q-tip about once a week; try it and you will see what crud comes out!

Jil
09-04-2002, 01:04 PM
Hi My 2 year old is a huge milk drinker so that is his beverage of choice when we go on outings. I had been keeping his sippy cup inside of our insulated diaper bag. Then I found a sippy cup insulator at Babies R Us. It's bright blue and made out of foam and vinyl. You zip the sippy cup inside of it. This along with the Playtex insulated cup makes me feel much more reassured that my son's milk won't go bad during a trip to the zoo.