PDA

View Full Version : booster seats

wa mama
02-11-2004, 02:06 PM
I am looking at booster seats for my soon to be 2-year old. He's too little for a Cooshie Booster and I'd prefer something that straps to the chair. I see some of the plastic models that grow with kids could work if I take the tray off to let him eat at the table. The On the Go seat by The First Years (in the One Step Ahead catalog) looks very interesting. I like that it has a 3-pt. harness and straps to the chair, and something portable is always nice, too. Has anyone tried this chair? I'm wondering if it would be practical for both at-home and road-trip use? They say it self-inflates within seconds- does that work well? What do you all love/hate about your boosters?

egoldber
02-11-2004, 02:49 PM
If the Cooshie Booster it too short, then the inflatable FY one will probably be too short too. It barely inflates (IMO). I had the Safety First Fold N Go booster and was very happy with it. Other moms in my playgroup had the FY version and they were happy with their too.

When my DD didn't want to use the high chair anymore (18 months or so), we used the Safety First booster at the table for several months.

HTH,