PDA

View Full Version : Avent Sippy Cup Spouts

pskflint
05-11-2004, 04:40 PM
I recently read in my Toddler Bargains book that the Avent sippy cup spouts could be purchased separately, for $4 per two-pack, and used in the Avent bottles. However, I can't find them in any store. I've found them on a couple sites on the web for $6 per two-pack, but when you add the cost of shipping, it would be just as cheap to buy the whole sippy cup.

Can anyone tell me any stores that carry the Avent toddler spouts?

Thanks!

brubeck
05-11-2004, 05:08 PM
The only place I have ever seen them is at BRU.

jbrandy
05-11-2004, 09:03 PM
I bought all of mine either at Target or Toys R Us. Target carries full line of Avent products. I will worn you though, they are a pain in the rear to wash, as the toddler bargains book says. I do like that I could use my bottles longer. Now we have put all the avent sippy tops and bottles away and use all playtex sippy cups. I hope this helps.

Beth B
Evan 13 months

apfb
05-17-2004, 02:06 PM
I buy the Avent Magic Cup spouts at TRU and Target.

I agree with the Avent Magic Cup spouts being a pain. I started putting them into a dishwasher basket on the top rack, and they seem to get pretty clean in the dishwasher. NOw if only they weren't such a chore to assemble, since both DH and my mom get all confused about assembling them. BUT the Magic Cup spouts are consistently much more leak-proof than any of the other sippy cups.

1st time mom to Maya the Mighty b. 3/2003

mamarazzo
05-23-2004, 12:32 AM
I also get mine at Target, and the handles as well.

I must be the only one, but I really haven't had any trouble dealing with the Avent spouts. It's certainly more involved than other cups, but to me it's still not a big deal. It probably helps that I've been using them for several months now and the procedure for assembling and disassembling has become automatic, taking just a few seconds (DH too). I also do the basket in the dishwasher, which works well.