PDA

View Full Version : Where to get juice box holders?

lukkykatt
05-31-2004, 02:45 PM
Has anyone seen them anywhere? I thought Tupperware made them, but I just checked their site and they weren't there. I would like to get some for DS and his friends for his upcoming birthday party.

If you've seen them around, please let me know. Thanks!

egoldber
05-31-2004, 03:25 PM
OSA has these. I have been debating getting them myself. :)

http://www.onestepahead.com/product/27221/228755/117.html

HTH,

Thatchermom
05-31-2004, 06:50 PM
We bought some around Christmastime at Walmart, and I'm sure I've seen them there since. They were hanging off the edge of the shelves where the juice was sold, not in any children's area or dishware area. Ours has Blue on it, I think there were several choices. They were maybe a buck or two, something little enough that we put them in DS's stocking.

nigele
06-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Good question! I searched high and low and DH finally found a Thomas the Tank Engine one at a local kid's hairdresser. Here is a link:

http://www.allaboardtoys.com/Departments/10/100/PW-397TT.asp?sts=nwc45

I like it because it has a closed top but I don't like that the holes don't line up with the juice box straw and you have to kind of work it through. Tom loves it!

sarsah
06-02-2004, 06:17 PM
I got some at Target awhile back. They came in lunchboxes (you had to buy the lunchbox to get the juice box holder 'free', but I got the lunchboxes on clearance for $1.xx each and filled them with crayons, etc. and gave them as birthday gifts for the zillion parties my kids get invited to).

Personally, for us, I don't think they are worth it. DS#1 figured out how to open them the first the I gave it to him, so it really defeated the purpose. I ended up waiting a few more months and not giving DS juice boxes until he understood not to squeeze them.

Sarah.......mom to Jason (5/25/00) & Devin (5/12/03)

raynjen
06-03-2004, 12:30 AM
I searched and searched for these things last summer. I thought the only reason I couldn't find them was because we were overseas :). They finally gave them away in August as part of a lunchbox kit. I went to see the manager of the store because I try NOT to buy a lot of character stuff for my DD and they only came in the Dora/Barbie/Bob lunch boxes. He agreed to let me have the contents of a lunch box (juice box holder, pringles holder, coupons, etc.) if I bought one of their generic lunch boxes. Yay! I love it when people are willing to work with you!

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to Noelle (2 1/2)

darebear
06-03-2004, 08:51 PM
We have that Thomas one also, and it drives me nuts that the holes don't match up.

We have bought some recently at Buy Buy Baby.

Melanie
06-14-2004, 12:22 PM
If you don't find what you are looking for, Target had rubbermaid reusuable juice boxes with a cute rubber sleeve on the outside (ours is bright green with a sun).