PDA

View Full Version : Kettler Junior Chair?

champion2b
09-16-2004, 11:28 AM
I saw this on the sesational beginnings website and wanted to know if anyone has every heard of or used the Kettler Junior Chair?

http://www.sensationalbeginnings.com/Profiles/itemdy00.asp?UID=9932091610143104&T1=F+3+832X&GEN0=&GEN1=&GEN2=&GEN3=&GEN4=&GEN5=&GEN6=&GEN7=&GEN8=&GEN9=1

Do you think it's a waste of money or should I just splurge and get the Kinderzeat?

smomom
09-16-2004, 06:06 PM
do a search the "around the house" section of the Baby Bargains Book boards. There have been some discussions about the Kettler chairs there.

MaryM
09-27-2004, 01:15 AM
While I'm not familiar with the Kettler Chair, we bought the KinderZeat and I'm thrilled with it! The biggest factor I would say is to feel comfortable with how "tipp-able" the chair is. To me, that has more than paid for the chair. (My DH however, thought he could just build a similar design. Well, it didn't work. KinderZeat has definitely been money well spent for squirmy toddlers! (and we don't splurge on most products)

jarpsyd
01-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Hi - as someone else said -- there are reviews of the Kettler Chair under Baby Bargains -- the bottom line: people have really liked it, with the caveat that it does not have a waist belt (instead has the wooden piece that acts as a restraint bar), and so some have added a piece of webbing to the crotch strap for extra 'restraint'. Of course the Kinderzeat does not have this either -- and come on! $200 for a chair - I just couldn't do it!!

I just purchased the Kettler and will post again after we use it -- I wanted to let you know that I found it at Baby Universe for $79.95 plus $6.95 shipping -- http://www.babyuniverse.com/pro.asp?store=baby&lang=&id=76925&catid=267

Julie

Melonious
03-07-2005, 12:16 PM
MaryM,
Do you mean that the Kinder is NOT very tippable? As in, very stable?

Also, to those who use either seat: does your toddler eat AT the table? Right now, my DS sits in his high chair and makes a holy mess on his tray table, but he is outgrowing the chair by the minute. I am considering these chairs, but I think I need a tray.....

murpheyblue
04-16-2005, 06:53 PM
I have the Kettler chair and have really liked it. It's very solid and stable. DD climbs all over it with no tipping issues. I doesn't come in all the color options that the Kinderzeat has but if you don't need a color, it's a great chair.