PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Healthy Care booster seat?

somedaybaby03
04-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Hello,
I am looking for a booster seat for DD who is 15 mohtns old. Not sure if she is ready for the cooshie seat. Any thoughts on the FP booster?
Thanks a bunch.

jubilee
04-06-2005, 01:49 AM
I have this booster and we like it. I haven't tried other boosters to compare it too, but we do like it. Recently I saw an Eddie Bauer booster at Babies R Us and it was nice- wood and a padded seat. The Fisher Price one is plastic, foldable for travel, has a removable tray, easily cleanable. My son is almost two years old and he will get a lot more use from it. It is nice- if you have any specific questions, I will try to answer them.

stefani
04-07-2005, 11:09 AM
I like that best among the 3 booster seats we own. The others are Fold N Go and an older version of that. The features I like about the FP is that it has the cover for the tray, so it is kept clean, and it is quite intuitive to open & close the chair.

HTH!

somedaybaby03
04-07-2005, 12:31 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the advice. I purchased the FP Healthy Care booster yesterday. DD (15 months old) was so excited about it. It was really the first time that she has gotten excited about opening a package. She was so excited while I was opening the box. Very cute.

She LOVES it. I found it very easy to use.