PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Tummy Ticklers in their town?

KarenNYC
05-29-2005, 06:58 AM
ryan got some a while ago and LOVES them but I was hoping to get a few more - does anyone have them locally because I can't find them ANYWHERE! tummy Ticklers are juices with character heads on them (I have the sesame street trio - but they make Bob the Builder, Clifford and many more) - you can resuse the bottles and Ryan always asks for them and they are getting a little old.

If anyone knows what I am talking about and could possibly get some and send them to me - I'll be more than happy to pay you for the cost and the aggrivation as I am desperate - they don't sell them any place near us in NY, NJ or CT and the company won't sell them directly to me. Feel free to e-mail if you can help me out - [email protected].

HELP!

JElaineB
05-30-2005, 03:43 PM
The Wal-mart near my work had the Tummy Ticklers with Barney heads last week, I think they might have had the Clifford ones a couple of weeks ago but I don't know if they are out of those now or not. If you don't have any in your local Wal-mart and want me to pick up Barney and/or Clifford, let me know and I will be happy to help.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

KarenNYC
05-31-2005, 11:24 AM
I'd love it if you found them and could pick some up for me - no rush! I'm happy to take any of the tummy ticklers besides Barney - he is decidedly NOT a favorite over here.

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!