PDA

View Full Version : Which booster seat?

jharper
01-24-2006, 11:16 PM
Hi everyone! I'm just now buying a feeding/booster seat for my almost 2 year old & am not sure which one to buy. Anyone have an recommendations they'd like to share (for or against a particular brand/model)? Thanks!

momtoB
01-27-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi, A few months ago I decided my ds needed a new seat as well. We were using the Safety 1st 4-in-1 booster (goes from infant feeding chair with recline & tray to a regular booster you push up to the table). DS fit in it ok still but he was starting to try and get in/out by himself and sometime almost tipped the chair it was on over. I did some research and finally bought him a Kettler Junior Chair. If you do a search on these boards there are some threads with pics and reviews from others. I recommend it because it's so easy for ds to use. He can climb in and out by himself, and I love that it has a footrest which aids with posture. It's fully adjustable so it can grow with him, and it has a 125lb weight limit. It's actually very similar to the Stokke Kinderzeat, but Stokke is a designer brand and their furniture is more expensive (and I admit, the quality is a bit nicer too...but I just couldn't justify spending $200 on one chair lol).

JFC
01-28-2006, 08:09 PM
We have the Cooshie Booster seat and love it. It is soft, so I'm guessing it is comfortable...and it is easy to clean! ;-) It is about $30 via Amazon. HTH!

cca
02-13-2006, 05:06 PM
We have the Fisher Price Booster Seat. Great! Very easy to clean..plus can fold it compact for taking to the granparents house or restaurants.

ctmom
02-14-2006, 09:00 AM
here is a current thread from "around the house"
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=47886&mode=full&page=

HTH!

Mary
dd#1 2/01
dd#2 12/03