PDA

View Full Version : Laptop lunchboxes?

corky
08-16-2006, 01:46 PM
Hi

I was wondering if anyone has used the laptop lunchboxes at www.laptoplunches.com

They sounds like a good idea for my ds who is starting jk this fall. Any experience with this?

Thanks

corky

yellowdogmom
08-18-2006, 09:53 AM
Wow, I have no experience with this but it looks fantastic! I think I may try it for myself. I'm burned out on Lean Cuisines and the like for lunches and I hate all of the waste that is involved with them.

For a toddler/preschooler I wonder if it would be a little big? I suppose you wouldn't *have* to fill it to the brim. I think my DS would like the little compartments (but he gets cooked meals at daycare/preschool so I won't have to worry about packing a lunch for him for a couple more years.) If you do a search on bento boxes you'll find that there are lots of other bento options as well...looks like a whole 'nother obsession I could easily get sucked into!

Thanks for posting the link!

:) Kristin
Mom to Theo, born 1/12/2004 in Korea ~ home forever 7/6/2004
and Morgan the yellow lab

niccikatie
04-26-2008, 04:41 PM
We love love love our laptop lunchboxes! We all have them. DD and I take them more often than DH takes his. They're great! They're fantastic for me because of the portion control and it's nice to have zero waste! They're also made of #5 plastic so no worries there.

slaggyc
04-26-2008, 07:26 PM
I love mine! I use it myself and love not having trash to throw away. It also motivates me to eat better. There's also a website somewhere out there where moms share all these cute ideas of things they pack in it for their kids. Love love love it!!! I also noticed my Whole Foods just started carrying them.