PDA

View Full Version : Sippy cup that tolerates carbonation/fizz/soda? Yes, bad mommy...

abstonka
04-07-2007, 10:41 PM
Ladies,

I am searching for a spill-proof cup that will not blow out the drink if it is dropped. In other words, if I use a carbonated beverage, the cup is still mostly leak proof. My DD would not drink juice, and she was not eating enough fruits and vegetables. So, I convinced her to drink V8 Fusion (with lots of ice) mixed with diet sprite. That does the trick, but the carbonation thing is a mess to deal with.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. I am eyeing the SIGG bottles that are supposed to be excellent.

Thanks,
Kris

SnuggleBuggles
04-08-2007, 09:22 AM
If you haven't already, check over on the Baby boards "Around the House" page for a discussion on Sigg bottles and other similair ones. It's either still on the 1st page or on the 2nd page there.

Does the V8 come with any dietary fiber? If not, I'd probably just skip it, find some higher fiber foods (the Kashi granola bars, crackers and chocolate chip cookies have about 4-5gm of dietary fiber!) and suppliment lack of fruit/ veggies with a multi vitamin. Just some probably annoying unsolicitaed advice.

:)Beth