PDA

View Full Version : Komfort Kruiser question...

Holly
09-12-2002, 01:50 PM
I recently went searching for the best deal I could find on the internet for the Komfort Kruiser. I found one for $10 cheaper than the next lowest price. So, I went ahead and ordered. When it came, it wasn't shipped in the manufacturer's box...just a tall, brown box. Should that be a concern? I have e-mailed the company and am waiting for a response. Of course, they are going to tell me it is a new seat...and...it seems unused (smells like new!), but I am wondering if anyone has a thought on this one?

Also, for anyone that has one of these seats, the fabric cover just makes it around the back at the bottom. It covers the seat, but I'm wondering if this is standard?

Thanks!
Holly

hollymamma
09-12-2002, 02:00 PM
I can't seem to edit my above letter because I forgot to sign in when posting it...here is more: I received a note back for the company saying it WAS sent in the manufacturer's box just the way they receive them from Canada. I wrote back and said that it was just that on every other site that shows the box, it is a white box with pictures of the seat on the sides.

Geeze...if I'm wrong, I'm wrong! They seemed a little miffed at my question!

Thanks!
Holly

tobymc
09-16-2002, 10:45 AM
I think mine came in a long brown box. It definitely came lying down flat. I don't remember any logos on the box or anything. So I think you are just fine.

hollymamma
09-16-2002, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the reply. I think it is fine, also!

~Holly