PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter Komfort Kruiser

Michele
09-30-2002, 09:29 AM
Can anyone tell me if they like the Komfort Kruiser? My son is turning 4 and weighs 37 lbs and my daughter is 7 months old. She is going to get his Britax RA. I'm considering buying the Komfort Kruiser and I can't find any opinions on the carseat.
Thanks!

tobymc
10-03-2002, 08:50 AM
We like it. It is large and bulky, but light. So if you have the space, I think it is a very nice choice. I made a little reivew of it on my website, www.carseatdata.org, under special projects.

I always recommend showing children pictures of the boosters they can choose from and letting them pick. After all, your son is the one who has to ride in it!

c l mom
10-12-2002, 02:33 PM
We LOVE it! You can read my review in my message I just posted, from C L Mom. I plan to buy a second one for our son when he's ready for the booster. One thing I didn't note in my message is that it's incredibly easy to transfer between cars, too.

Also, when I was researching, I checked with a couple of friends who have children just older than ours. One dear friend said her sister-in-law is a safety freak and looked at EVERYTHING out there, with money no object, and she bought the KK and loves it. My friend went with that advice and bought one and loves it, too. And we love ours.

Hope you're as satisfied!

C L Mom