PDA

View Full Version : Komfort Kruiser vs. Komfort Rider GTX

10000lakesmom
11-23-2002, 03:30 PM
Today I happened upon a scratch and save coupon at Zany Brainy/Right Start and got 40% off. Unfortunately, it didn't allow purchases of Britax. (Although my daughter wants a booster with a cup holder.)

I purchased the Komfort Rider GTX since it was such a good deal, but can still return it. I know the Komfort Kruiser was much preferred in Toddler bargains and from Tobie's special project report. Does anyone have experience with the Komfort Rider GTX?

I'm thinking about keeping it as a extra booster and purchasing a Komfort Kruiser when I find a great deal, since we have two cars and lots of little nieces that we will bring with us from time-to-time. Your thoughts?

Thank you in advance.

alandenisefields
11-25-2002, 06:05 PM
Hi there. Well the Rider GTX is quite simliar to the Kruiser, but is the earlier generation. Specifically, the Krusier has some nice improvements (the fabric/design keeps children from slumping, which was a complaint Toby had with the GTX). So, if you could return it for the Kruiser, then I'd do that. If not, it would be OK!

--
Alan & Denise Fields, authors
BABY BARGAINS * TODDLER BARGAINS * BRIDAL BARGAINS * CYBERBRIDE * YOUR NEW HOUSE
Web: www.windsorpeak.com.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 303-442-8792
Address: Windsor Peak Press, 436 Pine Street, Boulder, CO 80302

--
The readers speak! Check out our new message boards for our books at:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi

--
Have you seen our new book, TODDLER BARGAINS? It's brand new! For details, click here: http://www.toddlerbargains.com

juliesul
12-30-2002, 04:26 PM
Though this may not be cheaper than you Komfort Rider purchase, I did find the Komfort Kruiser on sale for $87.99 at babybungalow.com. Even with shipping it's only about $95.

Kathy
04-02-2003, 02:40 AM
Good Morning....I have been a fan of Alan, Denise, and Toby since the birth of my granddaughter in 1999. This fine group was instrumental in my choice of Britax carseats for our family vehicles. Our grandchild (4 years old - 40 pounds - 42 inches tall) is currently in a Britax Super Elite that will take her to eighty pounds.

We require yet another seat and will be purchasing a Komfort Kruiser....

The best price I have found is:

Baby Universe .......

The seat is selling for $89.99
Flat shipping rate $6.95
If you use a visa credit card ...use coupon code Visasav10 to receive a discount of $10.00 (The coupon site did not know of an expiration date)
Final Total of the Komfort Kruiser ....$86.94

Also, I had emailed Baby Universe about the shipping to be sure there was no hidden "oversize" shipping charges. The $6.95 shipping is a flat fee for the entire order.......even if you ordered two seats. Get one for Grandma! I think that is quite a deal.
Kathy