PDA

View Full Version : Graco Belt Positioning Booster Seat- Asher

Ryanzmama
12-16-2002, 11:40 PM
I am looking for a booster for my 3 year old - he is quickly approaching 40 lbs (he is about 38 now)and is tall for his age.

I found the above referenced booster on the Amazon site & I like it.. anyone have any comments on it?

My other option based on the book is the Komfort Kruiser- but as silly as it sounds- I don't like the cup holder onthe KK- mesh just isn't a good option- I'd really like to get real cup holders in the booster- my son would really like a place to keep his juice on the ride to preschool in the mornings.

So am I missing something important by going with the Graco? or is that a good choice?

Thanks for your help!
Linda

Elizabeth
01-08-2003, 09:50 PM
I do not know about the Graco Asher, but I do have the Komfort Rider and would recommend that or the K. Kruiser. They go up to 100 lbs and 60" tall, look "cool" (as in not babyish), so will last much longer. The height was the problem with my daughter. Many of the boosters only go up to 56" inches at best, and she was that tall and only 65 lbs.
As other postings mentioned, the longer the 5 point harness the better, as long as your child still fits. (We had built in child seats with 5 pt harness up to 60 lbs.)
Hopefully you will get input from someone with the Graco Asher to give you more information for this decision.