PDA

View Full Version : Komfort Kruiser - Komfort Kruiser Special Edition

nanny99
04-07-2003, 01:33 AM
Good morning,
I have researched the information and decided to purchase two Komfort Kruiser booster seats.......now that I am ready to place my order, I find a Komfort Kruiser Special Edition.

Which is the better choice? What is the difference...other than the apparent cover difference?

I was unable to find out any information with a call to Baby Universe (who advised the Special Edition cover was leather, and that the Komfort Kruiser was replaced by the special edition model.

Thank you very much,
nanny99

taryn5
04-20-2003, 11:51 AM
I called jupitor industries about this a couple of months ago and was told the special edition fabric (not leather!) was stain resistant and also the eps foam was a higher grade than the eps foam in the reg Komfort Kruiser.

HTH,

Taryn

nanny99
04-20-2003, 01:20 PM
Hi Taryn,
Thanks for your message.

After I posted my message, I telephoned Jupiter Industries. They have a wonderful customer service department...although they did give me different information.

Jupiter informed me that the only difference between the Komfort Kruiser and the Komfort Kruiser Special Edition was the fabric. They did tell me that Baby Universe was mistaken...there is no leather material, but they said essentially, the boosters were the same.

I also had one of the boosters (delivered by Fed Ex) arrive cracked. I telephoned Baby Universe and they offered to ship a replacement. My confidence in the product was shaken...so I telephoned Jupiter Industries. They were great! They stated that a Komfort Kruiser, even cracked, would perform its function; but the company rep also advised that they will replace any cracked foam for five years from the date of purchase.

My grandchild loves the booster...and I feel confident that it will keep her safe.

Thank you again for taking the time to tell me of your experience with the manufacturer.

Kathy