PDA

View Full Version : thanks Julie!

happymomof2
11-10-2003, 12:22 AM
I appreciate your comments. I went and looked at the Chase, Plat. Cargo, and the Summit. At 40" I'd have little life left on the Summit - I'm guessing maybe another 1-2" and her shoulders would be pushing it. How they think a kid 100# can be under 42" surprises me. I really like it otherwise. The Chase seems too upright although I like the styling much better than the Comet. I decided on the Platinum Cargo due to the fact my dd sleeps a lot in the car and it seems to have the best head & neck support. Of course Target was out of them so I have to make yet another trip...urh! Thanks again for all of your help! :)

Joolsplus2
11-10-2003, 10:25 AM
Oh good, I'm glad I could help. Do you have a Babies R Us near you? They have a really nice Platinum Cargo. I may have also seen them at Toys R Us...I know I've seen the Treasured there (DO NOT BUY THE TREASURED CARGO! NO FRONT ADJUSTER! ;) ), but can't remember if I saw the Platinum or Ultra. Burlington Coat Factory/Baby Depot may also have them.

Good luck, and write back if you need any help installing it when you get it :)

Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

jra
11-10-2003, 08:07 PM
If you have a Sears near you, try looking there. I bought my Ultra Cargo there on sale for $59.99 and the cheapest I had seen it anywhere else was $78 at Wal-Mart. I'm not sure if they also have the Platinum Cargo but might be worth checking out.

Jennifer