PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter Komfort Kruiser LX100 Booster Seat

CAjanet
12-29-2003, 02:28 AM
Does anyone have any experience/information with this seat? I've seen it compared to Britax on several websites, however, I've not seen any info on these board.
TIA!

Janet

CLMom
01-04-2004, 11:00 PM
Hi,
After many hours (days?) of research, we bought a Jupiter Komfort Kruiser for our daughter in August of 2002, and we love it! My only question is whether it is the same model. Hers is their second version; have they come out with a third, newer version?
The Jupiter is incredibly light, extremely easy to pull out and switch to another car, and is reportedly very safe.
My only slight criticism is that our daughter easily falls asleep on longer trips, and the seat on its own isn't the greatest for sleeping. I bought her a sheepskin pillow that velcroes closed around the shoulder harness, and that works really nicely for helping her sleep. We've also reclined the vehicle seat that her booster is on, which helps her lean back more. My friends who use the KK also are very pleased with their choices. We love it and have no regrets. We're thinking of buying a second one for our son who is outgrowing his Britax.
Good luck!