PDA

View Full Version : britax comfy starriser or komfor kruiser ?

kristirx
05-05-2004, 12:42 AM
can't decide between the comfy starriser and the komfort kruiser from jupiter. any suggestions?

Joolsplus2
05-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Just those two? Not the Compass B500, Bodyguard, Evenflo Big Kid, Cosco Protek, or Turbo Booster?
<wink>...just kidding, but there are SO many choices now!

The Starriser Comfy (SRC) is a long proven seat, loved by many, particularly kids who are over 4 (younger kids really flop over during naps in this seat, it's a big problem). It's a great choice that's light and easy to move and the back can be removed for portability or older kids.
The KK is good, too...very large, the back doesn't come off, some people do find the foam breaks easily, but Jupiter says that's not a problem and does replace it happily. Comfy, but I've seen pictures that the shoulderbelt tends to stay a bit too far out on the shoulder...I guess it depends on the child and maybe how the seatbelts are placed in the car.

Those other seats have pros and cons too...didn't know if you knew about them at all, so I at least listed them.

I think www.elitecarseats.com has lots of seat reviews, that might be helpful to check out, too.

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

masetane
05-14-2004, 11:21 PM
I like Britax for their reputation and design. Graco Turbo booster is also pretty great and comparable in Toddler Bargains new edition
caroline