PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Britax Marathon for sale? Need to ship to Hawaii by USPS

saranbill
03-10-2005, 01:40 PM
I decided to upgrade our Roundabout to the Marathon since we needed a second carseat for our other car. The problem is since I live in Hawaii, there isnt any websites that will ship USPS. They all use UPS. I was hoping that a "reliable" message board friend may have a gently used one that I could buy from them. I am not too particular on the print since I can order a new cover. Please let me know if you have a Marathon you can part with or can find a website with a great deal that will ship to Hawaii! THanks!!!!

Sara

ak_becky_book
03-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Have you tried the babies-r-us (I get there through Amazon). They used to ship by USPS (I live in Alaska and that is very important to me also). Another place that is willing to ship by the post office was babyuniverse.com. They both sell marathons (I would be looking at that route too, but a baby shop opened in Anchorage recently that sells Britax and doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

Another thing to potentially do is email folks on ebay and ask if they would be willing to ship by USPS (I would go priority), and how much for your zip if they would. Some will, some won't but expect it to be about 40 or so for shipping.

Good luck from a fellow outside the lower 48er.

Rebecca
Mom to Samantha
12/1/02