PDA

View Full Version : Convertible/Booster Seat Question

kristens4
04-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Hello,

I am looking to buy another carseat for Grandma's car, my dd is 2 and 1/2, and is 29 lbs 34 inches. I am looking for something that will last a long while, so I was thinking about a high back booster that can be used as with the harness. I don't want to spend a lot, because this is just a back up seat. She is currently in a Britax Marathon, but that is what we are in everyday. also, I am expecting #2 any day, and I thought that once he outgrows his infant seat then he would get her Marathon and she would probably get the new Britax seat then. So, I guess my question is, what is a good seat to get as a back up for occasional use?

Thanks,
Kristen

Joolsplus2
04-08-2005, 09:52 PM
I really think you can't beat the price and ease of use of the Graco Ultra or Platinum Cargo, honestly...they install well (same seat, just different names..more Pleather on the Platinum, lol), have tall top harness slots to get her harnessed all the way to 40 pounds, even if she's tall, have EPS foam for head protection, and non-ropy straps...all for about $99.

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx