PDA

View Full Version : 3 carseats

meredithcari
06-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Hi,
I am pregnant with my third child. My 4 year old is in a Platinum Ultra Cargo & my 2 year old is in a Roundabout. I want to know what 3 seats would fit across my husband's Accord. I have a Pilot so its no problem. I am thinking of moving my 2 year old (26 pounds, 33 inches) into an Ultra Cargo in my husband's car & putting my 4 year old in either a Turbobooster or Parkway. She's about 38 pounds, 42 inches. Will 3 fit?

Thank you!

murphydog77
06-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Hi. Three seats will probably fit. It's very much like fitting a 3-D puzzle together. They not only have to fit together side-by-side by also up and down too. The Parkway is a narrow seat and not having the arms there would make it much easier to buckle, IMO. Babies R Us has a good policy about letting you try seats in your car before buying.

You might also have better luck getting the seats to fit together if you use an infant seat without the base in the middle. If you have the booster child sitting in a position where s/he's next to the buckle for another seat, you might want to give that other buckle a half twist so that s/he doesn't accidentally unbuckle the other child's car seat.

Heather, CPS Tech
http://www.CarSeatSite.com