PDA

View Full Version : New boosters?

mapg
08-27-2005, 08:18 AM
Is there anything new on the booster seat horizon between now and say Christmas? I'm not in a rush, so thought I would ask. Thanks
MA

Joolsplus2
08-27-2005, 11:28 AM
The Recaro Young Style is really nice and brand new...early reports are that it's super comfy and relatively easy to buckle without help. The covers on the Britax Parkway are going to be quite snazzy this fall (and we LOVE our Parkways! Awesome seats), and the Combi Kobuk is out, but the armrests are totally funky and it's really hard to buckle (impossible if you have long buckle stalks... not a good thing :P )

There's a big huge baby gear show in September, so maybe someone will report back some new things then.. but for right now, there's nothing super duper new and exciting (except the Young Style... it is nice...lol)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

mapg
08-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Thanks, I am always hoping to find something smaller than the Husky, but bigger than say the Evenflo or Graco harness-booster options, oh yeah, and I want it to be affordable and come in great color combo's like the Marathon and Roundabout. Well, hope springs eternal.
MA