PDA

View Full Version : Regents in stock at Babyuniverse.com

Naomi S
11-21-2005, 11:34 AM
I ordered three Britax Regent seats from Babyuniverse.com this weekend, but I need the seats asap to replace our current seats that were in a crash. I called Baby Universe today to confirm when the seats would ship, and the CSR said they just got the Regents in and were unloading the truck as we were speaking. So my seats should ship this afternoon!

I am excited to get these seats. My triplets are three years old, and I've always wanted Britax seats for them. Hopefully we will get to use the Regents for many years to come!

Naomi
Mom to GBB triplets

Joolsplus2
11-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Awesome news!!!!! Woo hoo, Babyuniverse :D

Hopefully they ship fast and get to you soon...it's going to be a whole adventure learning how to install these things, so read the manual from www.britaxusa.com and do some weight lifting before you get them (oh, you have triplets, I bet you're already way strong, lol!)

;)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

Elizasmom
12-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Hi, Just wodering if you were happy with babyuniverse. I'm thinking of ordering from them, but I'm nervous that the regent will arrive all beat up from shipping. Was the box in good shape and everything okay?

Naomi S
12-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was super happy with Baby Universe. The shipping was very fast, and the seats arrived in great shape. They were shipped via Fed Ex, and the boxes were in perfect condition.

Naomi