PDA

View Full Version : x-post in BB--Help me pick a booster for my 3 yo.

smkinc
02-15-2006, 05:59 PM
I think my DS is starting to outgrow his carseats. We have a Britax Galaxy (similar to the RA)and an evenflo triumph. He is 3 years old, weighs 35lbs and is 40.5 inches tall (22.5" from bottom to head, 14" from bottom to shoulders when sitting). I will eventually want to replace both. I'm willing to pay more for one of the seats (he spends 90% of the time in my car) and something less on the 2nd seat. Just briefly going through previous posts it looks like I should consider the recaro young sport and britax regent, anything else? How about the evenflo generations for a less expensive seat?

TIA,
Mary

Aunt to sweet baby boy
02-16-2006, 01:40 AM
I would reccomend getting a Britax Regent for the main seat and an evenflo generations for a less expensive seat. That way in the main car he can be harnessed to 80 lbs and in the other car to 40 lbs and then he can use the BPB.

JMHO

Ilana

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/4koy/2.png

Kat_Mom2D_J_andRuthie
02-18-2006, 02:31 PM
I completely agree... the bolero (no recline bar and no piddle pad version of the generations available at walmart and kmart)/generations is a great booster and great harnessed seat for people on a budget or as a secondary seat.

I would go with the Regent for a primary seat and the bolero for the spare.

Kat