PDA

View Full Version : Britax Regent: where did you buy?

calimom2be
08-07-2006, 02:21 PM
I posted asking for local recommendations but I'm throwing out a wider net: did you get yours online, big box store? Pls advise, and thank you!

pastaff65
08-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Just ordered one for albeebaby.com Sat, it was shipped today. Free shipping, no sales tax in Ohio! Patty

mommyto4
08-07-2006, 10:39 PM
I ordered both of mine (Huskies at that time) from Baby Universe. One three years ago and the other four years ago. I also ordered a Fisher Price Futura from them five years ago and my granddaughters Decathlon from them almost a year ago. I've never had a problem with Baby Universe. Don't know if they have any great deals going on right now though.

avd3875
08-08-2006, 12:48 AM
I thought I replied to your posting the other day. I guess my lousy computer didn't process it properly. Sorry about that. Anyway, I've had a good experience with kidzthings.com. We should be receiving a Regent from them, for my mom's car, later this week. I've been impressed with the customer service there. They have a retail store, I think, called Kiddie World in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. Just like Albee's, they offer free shipping on carseats. Good luck with the search!

Annemarie

millerpjm
08-08-2006, 07:46 AM
I have bought 2 Regents now from elitecarseats.com at separate times. I ordered 1 first to make sure I liked it and it fit in the cars, then a couple months later ordered the other one. It was easy to check out, they shipped same day or next day. I was very pleased with the experience. HTH!

Jen

xmasbabycomin
08-14-2006, 01:37 AM
I got mine about 6 months ago from Target.com when
they were offering free shipping, plus I had a coupon.
Shipping was fast, and I had the option of returning
it to the store .