PDA

View Full Version : ToysRUs Regent??

nyholli
09-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Quick question? Thanks to everyone we would like to buy a few Regents for my precious cargo. Now I noticed that toys/babies r us carries britax, but I do not see Regent on the website. Does anyone know if they carry them in the stores???

I have a whole lot of Amex points I was going to turn in to get gift cards to help reduce the costs. Toys/Babies R Us are the only Kid store on their list.

Also, what is the difference between a Marathon and a Regent. My son it 5yr (in a month) around 42 inches, 37-38 lbs. I would like these to last a bit.

Thanks.

PS: You know I never never realized how much thought goes into a car seat. My 1st is 5 yrs old and never knew all this info. It is too bad Peds do not instruct you on all this info.

mommyto4
09-28-2006, 10:51 PM
No BRU/TRU does not carry the Regent as far as I know. The best bet to get one at a good price would be to google Britax Regent. This will bring up alot of online store that you can order from (many with free shipping and no sales tax). The Regent is alot bigger than the Marathon. Regents last most kids until at least 8 or 9 years old, Marathons usually last kids to about 6 years old. HTH.