PDA

View Full Version : I'm back with another question...

isaiahsmom
10-08-2006, 09:26 PM
A couple of months ago I posted to inquire about the best type of restraint for my 3 yo who is approx 40lbs. 40". I got lots of great advice and had made up my mind to go for the Marathon. However, my finances have seriously changed and I can't afford $500 on 2 seats, one for each car.

My question now is what is the safest booster out there, since they are significantly cheaper than 5 pt seats. What I might do is get 1 Marathon for my car since DS rides in that most, and a booster for DH's, but i"m not 100% sure about that either. I figured I'd check out the responses here before I go buy anything.

TIA, again, for any responses.

Heather,

Mom to:
Isaiah 8.24.03
Amara 3.14.05

Joolsplus2
10-09-2006, 07:34 AM
How about a Fisher Price Safe Voyage Deluxe for your car, and I know it's expensive, but the Britax Parkway is the most secure booster you can get for a little guy (you can lock the shoulderbelt on him so he knows to stay in position best, and there's also no way to incorrectly route the seatbelt around the armrests, as can be a common problem in the Graco Turbo Booster)

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

isaiahsmom
10-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks, Julie. As always, great advice. They don't have the FP at the BRU/TRU near me, but I know I can find it online. They have the Parkway at BRU though, I will get one soon.

Heather,

Mom to:
Isaiah 8.24.03
Amara 3.14.05