PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know of reduced price Britax Parkway in Tiffany?

acadiaphile
12-14-2006, 01:33 PM
I'd like to get my 5.5 y.o. DD a Britax Parkway in the Tiffany pattern. She's a very girly girl and I know the Tiffany pattern would encourage her cooperation with sitting in this booster. However, I can't deal with paying $100.

Does anybody know of any coupons/sales/etc. which would help me get a Parkway in the Tiffany pattern for a discount?

Meanwhile, any recommendations for a less expensive car seat with good head support? My DD has a TurboBooster in another car and although we all like it, her head lolls around like a drunken sailor when she falls alseep (usually on longer trips). We considered the Combi Kobuk, but then decided no based on reports of rattling and problems with ease use. I considered the FP Safe Embrace but the head support didn't really seem any better than that on the Turbo.

TIA.

Christine

Joolsplus2
12-15-2006, 08:16 AM
I haven't seen that one on sale anywhere :(. www.couponsurfers.com might have a coupon for somewhere, but I haven't looked recently.

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

acadiaphile
01-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Thanks for your response. After waiting for a BBB coupon I learned that you only get a 10% discount on Britax. After surfing the web I found tinyride.com had a Tiffany for $88 plus free shipping if you purchased $100+ merchandise. I found a neighbor who needed something so I managed to get a Parkway for $88! I just hope my experience with Tiny Ride isn't as awful as some have posted.