PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Sell A Peg Perego Milano Stroller

monastiri
03-14-2002, 05:44 PM
Does anyone have ideas on how I can sell this stroller. It's in great condition barely used. My husband wants to sell it on ebay, I'd rather not get involved with them. I would like to see this stroller go to a good home. We spent 500.00 on this stroller, and I don't want to see it end up trashed or in the trash. I've tried some consignment shops, they either didn't take strollers, or just didn't need them at this time. I wish there was a place that I could trade it in for a double stroller which I need desparately. haha!

Thanks!!!!!!!
Christina

pamela mom of 3
03-15-2002, 01:50 PM
I honestly would try ebay..you would most likey get the best price there and most times stuff isn't sold locally so you wouldn't see what happened to it. The only other thing you could try is a local paper.

Good luck! :)

monastiri
03-17-2002, 11:32 AM
Thank you Pamela for the advice. I'll check out ebays website this week.

Christina

Amy in FL
03-20-2002, 06:34 PM
I would definitely try ebay. As a young family with a toddler, I am always looking for top quality "pre-loved" items. I personally know many in my situation who would just love to have the opportunity. We are always on ebay!!! :o)

Good luck!!
Amy

danix
04-15-2002, 02:16 PM
You might try a local consignment shop or classifieds.
There is a glut of Milanos on ebay, I think we got $120 for ours in excellent condition, but of course I think we paid under $200 for it new from the now-defunct Mercata.com.

Terri
07-31-2003, 11:30 AM
Do you have Once Upon A Child stores in your area? They buy strollers; how much depends on certain factors. Call and talk to them :) You may also find a double stroller you need. Every store is different in terms of the quality of merchandise.

mom2kandj
07-31-2003, 12:08 PM
You might want to try craigslist.org. The listing is free and you could post your Milano for sale and then also put in a wanted ad! HTH!

Rose
mom 2 Katie (31 months)
& Jack (15 months)

Pat
08-03-2003, 04:59 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StrollerSWAP/

This is a stroler swap group on Yahoo. They take listings. Another poster suggested Craig's list. The URL

is:http://newyork.craigslist.org/for NY but there many other cities listed.

HTH.

ppw