PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with the Aria?

Amy in FL
03-20-2002, 06:40 PM
I am looking for a great Peg Perego lightweight, umbrella-like stroller. My daughter is almost two, and I travel a lot. I heard this is a new version and was wondering if anyone could offer me some helpful advice before I "plop down" the money. I love the look and low weight (not to mention the lower price). If not the Aria, than a Pliko?

We originally bought a Graco and it has literally fallen apart in the year and a half we've had it. I want something with much better quality.

Thanks!!
Amy

zane
03-23-2002, 02:16 AM
I test drove the Aria today and thought it was great! So much easier to fold than the Pliko and so compact when folded. I didn't buy it coz I wanted to compare to other strollers with more features and I was at Babydepot/Burlington Coat Factory and they were clearing out all old models at crazy low prices, but selection was poor by the time i discovered this store.Not much to compare to newer models, so I left it. I think it would be great for travel and ease of use. May go back and snap it up after seeing more IRL . I think it was $149. zane