PDA

View Full Version : Baby Trend Sit and Stand Stroller

mawoods
08-29-2002, 09:41 PM
Has anyone tried the Baby Trend Sit and Stand stroller? I am looking at doubles that are somewhat inexpensive, but aren't bulky. I have a 19 month and another due in Jan 2003.

Lisa
09-23-2002, 01:54 PM
I have the Baby Trend and find it great for my 2 kids (they are 3 years apart)... my 4 year old doesn't like to sit for any great length of time so the bench is great for her. The stroller is "heavier" about 25 pounds so when both kids are in it and we are going up hill it weighs about 85 pounds. I recommend it if you've got one that likes to walk most of the time but still likes to ride here and there.

sarsah
01-31-2003, 11:06 PM
I was looking at it too, but two of my friends have it and barely use it. They say it is too big and heavy and their older child (one has a very petit almost 3 year old and the other an average size 4 year old) don't like to sit in it.

My DH made a good point, in our case, about the only time DS (will be almost 3 when baby #2 arrives) is interested in riding in the stroller is when he's tired and the 'back seat' on the Sit & Stand really isn't suitable for a sleeping toddler.

I ended up finding a super deal on a Graco DuoGlider, so we chose that instead, although we were leaning towards not getting any double stroller.

Sarah.....