PDA

View Full Version : Inglesina double strollers

retinalovebugg
09-08-2002, 08:30 AM
We are expecting our second in early December. Our oldest will be 26 months so we want a good double stroller. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge with the Inglesina line? Specifically the TWIN JET or the BIPOSTO. We were looking at the Biposto because the seats can be turn in the same direction or in opposite directions. Thanks very much for your help!

rebwal
09-09-2002, 01:10 PM
My daycare provider has the Biposto. She says it's absolutely wonderful for outdoor walks, etc., but she would never consider using it as an "everyday, chore running stroller." It's too heavy and cumbersome with VERY little storage space. Plus it doesn't fold small, so it's something she leaves "intact" in her mud room. I don't know anything about the Twin Jet, but it's on my list of strollers to consider, along with the Combi Twin Savvy. The only negative comment I've heard about the Twin Savvy is that it's not really an outdoor stroller, hard to move on gravel, grass, etc.

My plan is to buy either the Twin Savvy or Twin Jet and purchase something like the Biposto from a consignment shop for those strollers around the neighborhood.

HTH

Rebekah