PDA

View Full Version : Zooper Buddy

Christine
01-21-2003, 11:49 AM
I have researched what seems like a million strollers. I am very interested in the Zooper Buddy. It has all the features I want. It is a lot of money for us to spend so I want to make sure it is a good one. I have not been able to find any reviews on it. Can anyone help me?

Rsklausner
01-21-2003, 01:08 PM
You may want to check out the kiwi expresso at www.babybuggy.co.nz

My friends have the buddy and they like it but find it heavy and they would have preferred a swivel front.

JW
01-24-2003, 02:56 AM
A good friend of mine has the Zooper Buddy. It is a great as single stroller; you can't beat it for a very smooth ride and is a dream to push. The main seat is roomy and has a leg rest that can be raised when your child is sleeping so their legs aren't dangling. My son fell asleep when we put him in it for just 15 minutes. However, the booster seat that a toddler can ride in is not for larger toddlers. My son who is 2 years, 36 in and 33 lbs can't even come close to fitting in it. Her son is 2 years, 33 in and 27 lbs is coming close to being too big for the booster. And when the booster seat is attached, there is not much room in the main seat (which must be reclined to accomodate the booster seat). Her 2nd son is 6 months old now and is getting too big to be comfortable with the booster seat on it. I wouldn't recommend this stroller if you plan to use it for 2 children for very long. Also, this stroller is bulky and HEAVY even when folded.