PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Graco DuoGlider owners.....

sarsah
01-26-2003, 09:47 PM
I posted this on the BabyBargains board first, but I think I'll get a better response here, so I am reposting......

We just purchased a Graco Duo Glider double stroller (found it on clearance at Target for $69.99 - 50% off their regular price). We were hesitant to even get a double as DS will be a very tall 3 year old when his baby brother arrives in May. However, we decided that at this price, even if we use it very little it will be worth it for the times we did need it. I'll keep my receipt and have until mid-April to return it for a refund if I decide it's not going to work for us.
So, since I did little research before the purchase, I have the following questions:
- how do you like the stroller, would you recommend it?
I'm not expecting it to be a 'top of the line' stroller.

- has anyone used an infant carrier other than those made by Graco with this stroller? I plan to reuse the Century seat I got for DS #1. I know the stroller manual says 'only Graco', but I'm wondering if it's possible to use other seats. DH says we'll bungee cord it on there if necessary <lol>.

- the model I got does not have a parent tray, but I see that Graco does sell them on other (more expensive) models. Is the basic design the same on most of the Duo Gliders so that I could order a parent tray and use it on this stroller?

thanks.....Sarah