PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Buggy Urban Double or Terrain Double

Mommy to P
01-27-2003, 01:17 PM
For all of you MB experts - I am looking at the terrain as we expect to use the stroller mostly outdoors for brisk neighborhood walks and weekend jogs. We have a big 2.5 year and are expecting next month. Is the terrain as good (padding, full recline) for infants as the urban? Is the terrain much harder to manuever than the urban when shopping? I don't want to purchase a second stroller and would like this to perform all functions (inside, outside, leisurely walks, jogging) and would have been happy with the urban, but feel that perhaps the terrain is more sturdy and durable. Am I correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

pamela mom of 3
01-31-2003, 05:12 PM
Well i wouldn't say one is more durable than the other, they are afterall both mountain buggy's.

If you will be jogging and such the terrain would probably suit you better, as for indoors yes i am sure it could work, although it won't be as easy as the urban indoors because of it's lack of swivel wheel.

The recline is the same on the terrain and urban, it's more the baskets and wheels styles, the terrain is slightly narrower and weight somewhat less than the urban.

Have you spoken with mountain buggy on your needs? they are quite good at helping you choose the correct buggy for your needs.

HTH