PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Dilemma

Monica
01-31-2003, 10:01 AM
I'm in the market for a new stroller. I currently have a Pliko (2002) but my 15 month old could use a snack tray and I'm tired of the umbrella handles - I would like to have a hand free at times. I was disappointed to learn that there is no tray available for this model. I started looking at Combi's. The Perfect Match Convenience 6630 looks good although I don't need the car seat compatability, and it has a child's tray, but I'm not sure of the width when folded (trunk issues). I noticed the DX is smaller in width when folded (but not much), but it doesn't come with a tray - just a bar with cup holders. Am I right about this? I also saw the messages about problems when the child leans forward. My daughter is always trying to sit up and lean forward. Is there any comfortable, sturdy stroller without umbrella handles, perhaps one hand steering, with a tray for the baby?

pamela mom of 3
01-31-2003, 05:06 PM
When was your 2002 made? if made after march 2002 the child tray will fit it.

As to strollers with umbrella handles that push one handed the maclarens do, but no child trays.
http://www.maclarenstrollers.com

:)

Monica
01-31-2003, 05:17 PM
Oops - I meant 2001 for the stroller.

Renee
01-31-2003, 11:20 PM
Hi,

I have a 2001 Primo Viaggio stroller. The only year Peg Perego made that stroller. It came without a tot tray or parent tray. What were they thinking at that price?

I called them and they told me that the tot tray fits the pliko and Primo Viaggio. I bought one for $30.

You may want to call them and ask.

Just a thought.

Monica
02-01-2003, 12:51 AM
Did that - not one available.