PDA

View Full Version : Twin tender

Ubusmum
02-12-2003, 01:05 PM
Hello,
Peg pergo tender. Does anyone have one that can tell me how they like it. I would mainly use it for the mall and walks around the neighborhood. SOmeone is selling it used for $150.
Thanks

Cathy
03-19-2003, 02:42 PM
I have a 2 year old and almost 3 1/2 year old. I bought mine twin tender on clearance, floor model. I love it, though I now just hate having to drag out a stoller sometimes. I compared it to the typical double strollers from Graco, and found it much easier to maneuver. It turns on a dime, and is not heavy at all. However, storage is lacking! Hard to find a place to put a large diaper bag. I hope this helps.

masetane
04-04-2003, 09:43 AM
Did you get it? Did you like it? I can't find one used so I am wondering if I should buy one new - they are soo much. My toddler doesn't fit in a side by side very well. caroline

Laurain
04-04-2003, 12:41 PM
No, I didnt get it!! I live in california and there are a few places to find them used. Have you tried any consignment stores? I have decided on the schwinn double jogger with the swivel wheel that is backordered until may. Price wise I think it will be worth it.

masetane
04-05-2003, 02:32 PM
yes, no luck finding a new one. Now thinking I should wait to see the Baby Trend Trend Vista (like the Caravan Lite w/ stadium seating) or getting the Maclaren anyway since my toddler will probably be in and out of it all the time anyway. What do you think?caroline

masetane
04-05-2003, 02:32 PM
I mean - no lucking finding one on consignment! caroline