PDA

View Full Version : One More Chicco Question...

lukkykatt
02-21-2003, 12:38 PM
I have been reading the posts on the Chicco 2002, convinced it was the stroller to replace my Combi Spirit, which is now all but impossible to steer. I am concerned about the 33 lb. weight limit though. Does anyone use this stroller with a toddler over 33 lbs? If so, does it still steer well?

I am looking for a stroller that is under 20 lbs., relatively compact, and can steer with one hand. It will be used for quick errands, and occasional light outdoor trips (think sidewalk walks to playground and asphalt paved park trails) when only one of my children is with me. I have a 32 lb 3 year old and a 20 lb 8 month old. The 8 month old would be the primary user of the stroller, though.

Don't think the Mac's would work, as DS likes to sit up and see the world. Is the Chicco the stroller for me, or is there something else that would be better? Would like to stay under $150 or so, as just purchased MBUD, and DH is still ribbing me on that one!

Any advice? TIA!

Rebecca
02-25-2003, 05:56 PM
Can you get replacement wheels from Combi? We did this and revived our Legacy (almost the same as the spirit).