PDA

View Full Version : Canopy question

masetane
04-06-2003, 04:28 PM
In trying to decide which stroller to get (a tandem) - is it a big factor if the canopies can come off or not? My only thought is that maybe it is b/c then the kid behind can see better (although they have a side view)
Thanks
Caroline

momathome
04-06-2003, 04:54 PM
I think this is definitely a good feature to have. I have the Graco DuoGlider and removed the front canopy to make it easier to see my daughter. Most strollers seem to have this feature, though. Good luck!
-Lauren

masetane
04-06-2003, 11:05 PM
Just found an 2000 floor model of the tandem at Buy buy baby. I brought it home so I can think about it. The canopies don't come off this one and its 27 pounds vs the 24 pound models from 2002 I think (canopies come off that but can't find that model). I paid $314. What do you think??? I'm queen of bringing things home to think about it and then returning but in this case I need to use a stroller ASAP. I still have my Caravan Lite in the box while I think about that too!!! Don't see it offered on their website so I grabbed the last one at the store.Now have 2 strollers that I can't use until I decide! HELP!