PDA

View Full Version : Lightweight stroller

Debbie
04-16-2003, 05:45 PM
What is a good lightweight stroller that is inexpensive (under 100 dollars)and only has 1 handle?Thanks

Tondi G
04-16-2003, 06:27 PM
Peg Perego Aria... you can get one on ebay brand new for less than 100 bucks with shipping!

Chicco Ponee... lots of websites have them on sale right now they have been discontinued but are great strollers! Check E-bay OR strollers4less.com or babyuniverse.com

Other options would be maybe a Graco Citilite

~T

achace
04-18-2003, 06:50 AM
I loved my Combi Savvy Z. They are discountinued but you may be able to find them online. Start with the Combi website. A big disadvantage though is the handle is a bit low. Fine for me since I am only 5'1" but taller people have a tougher time.

rosa
04-18-2003, 09:38 AM
Have you thought about the Maclaren Volo? It's just barely under $100 at $99, but it is extremely light weight (only 8.2 lbs or so) and folds up in a snap-the easiest I've ever tried to fold. You can also get 10% off coupon at babycenter right now until sunday plus free shipping.

curlymom
04-28-2003, 12:52 AM
I agree on the Volo. I have a peg perego pliko, but wanted something super light for air travel, easily packed into anyone's car. The volo does have two handles, but the handles point in, so you can easily steer it with one hand.
That was my one complaint with the Pliko. : )

mom on the go
07-09-2003, 04:55 PM
The volo has two "umbrella" style handles, no seat cushion, no canopy and no basket. Try the Combi SoHo...one handle, carry strap, ultra plush seat cushion, basket, canopy w/speakers and it comes with a travel case all for $99! I sound like a comercial but I did a lot of research on these two strollers and ended up with the SoHo...could not be happier. Just my 2 cents.

Mom on the go!

SDMom
07-11-2003, 01:53 PM
We recently replaced our Travel Savvy Z with an Inglesina Swift. The Swift sells for about $100 on several web sites. It's really easy to steer, and we don't trip on the wheels. The Savvy Z was difficult to push when our 2-year old was in it. Also, the handle bar is narrow and uncomfortable. While the Zippy does have a split handle bar, I can easily push it with one hand.