PDA

View Full Version : Jogging Strollers - Double

applescruffs
06-05-2003, 07:51 AM
I am in the market for a double jogging stroller. I am a fast walker not a die hard runner. I do not live in hilly or rugged terrain. So far on the top on my list is the Baby Jogger Twinner because it is lightweight and easy to maneuver. I am a bit concerned about the canopy - that it will not provide enough sun protection for my children - one is an infant. I like the high weight capacity - but I have tall children and worry they may grow out of it in length before weight. I was just about to purchase one when I read in their brochure that they are making improvements to the sun shade and seats - I don't want to wait!!! They were great on the phone but they could not tell me when the improved models would be out.

Unfortunately, there are few stores that I can find that carry models to look at. I have seen the BOB and Dreamer Design in person. I liked the BOB but the Twinner is much lighter. I did not like the Dreamer because you cannot roll it when it is folded.

Any insight would be appreciated.

scs
06-13-2003, 01:09 PM
i have a kelty double jog stroller and I bought it because it has such a great canopy. You should look into this one, I am actually selling mine because I just had my 3rd so I now need a triple. Let me if you would be interested my e-mail address is sfcshorten@yahoo. The stroller is only 1 year old and I bought it at The Right Start which is a good site to check it out at.

applescruffs
06-16-2003, 07:41 PM
I tried to e-mail you directly but I did not receive a replay. Did you receive my e-mail?