PDA

View Full Version : Foot board on Peg Perego Pliko and P3

masetane
06-16-2003, 08:19 PM
Does anyone have these strollers that can comment if their older child can have the occasional comfortable ride on these foot boards. I ran over my Maclaren so I am looking for a new stroller. My 2 1/2 year old refused to cooperate in the store and test it out.
caroline

momathome
06-16-2003, 09:22 PM
My dd was 3 years old when we bought this stroller for my newborn and we started using it for both of them together once they were 6 months and 3 1/2 years old. The front seat needs to be fully upright in order to use the rear footboard so your baby must be able to sit unassisted before the stroller can be used for 2. I used a double stroller on longer trips until my girls were 15 months-old and 4 years 3 months old. Then I ditched my double altogether and now I just use the pliko. My girls are now 2 years 4 months and 5 years 4 months. I LOVE this stroller! My older dd loves riding on the back - it provides just enough of a rest for her. Good luck!
-Lauren

masetane
06-16-2003, 10:22 PM
thanks for the advice. I realize now that my daughter is just too young to use it now as I don't think she can hold on for long. I really want to get this P3 stroller but husband is practically insisting that we get another Mac since we both enjoyed it so much. Until then, I will continue to use my double stroller.
caroline

masetane
06-21-2003, 04:35 PM
LKauren - did you find the hood got in teh way of your toddler standing straight? I noticed that on a test drive today. caroline