PDA

View Full Version : Pilko P3 or Aria for 12 - 18 month old

cathyny
07-20-2003, 02:57 PM
We are a adopting a 12-18 month from Russia in the next few months & are trying to find the right stroller. We originally registered for the Aria but then so all the posts about the P3. I just went to Baby R Us to check out the P3 & think it is much better quality but it does seem heavier. My husband really likes the Aria since it is lighter. Opinions? Since we are adopting an older baby we do not need to worry about infant car seats or anything like that. Is the expense of the P3 really worth it?

Thanks!
Cathy

lukkykatt
07-20-2003, 08:04 PM
Congratulations on your adoption! I have the P3 and love it - no complaints whatsoever. Both my 1 year old and 3 year old fit in it very comfortably, so there is definitely room to grow.

The P3 is more plush than the Aria, and would be more comfortable for all-day outings. Also, the canopy is great - goes all the way down to the napper bar. I do not find the P3 heavy at all, btw.

HTH! Good luck!

Tondi G
07-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Go for the Pliko P3... it is a much better stroller all around for infants and toddlers! It is much more padded... not much padding in the seat of an ARIA! The P3 will handle outdoors much better too... the Aria isn't a great all around stroller... more a traevl/quick outings stroller..... you will love the P3!

Good Luck and Congrats on your adoption!

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01! Love our Pliko!

masetane
07-28-2003, 10:07 PM
I would buy a Mac but with the choices you listed definitely the P3.
caroline