PDA

View Full Version : Graco Duoglider Air Travel System

Shane
07-27-2003, 10:18 PM
I'm leaning towards buying the Graco Duoglider Air Travel System. I have a toddler and I'm expecting another baby in 4 weeks. I have searched high and low for reviews of the duoglider air system and haven't found any. I have seen good reviews for the air system on the single stroller but nothing on the double. If you have any input on this, I'd appreciate it. I'm leaning towards the air filled tires for the smoother ride.

Nicole
08-05-2003, 07:52 PM
When I went to the baby store to look at the Graco duogliders, the salesman told me that because the wheels on the regular model are so large, the benefits are negligible. Plus you can get a flat with the air tires.

On the other hand the plastic ones can creak, etc. I ended up with the plastic wheels because the air one didn't have a parent tray. I may return the thing anyway because I'm undecided about whether this stroller is right for us, but that's how I ended up making that decision fwiw.

Good luck!

Tessa'sMom
08-22-2003, 04:19 PM
This is just a side note but how much does your toddler weigh? I have a duo glider and can barely use it any more because my toddler at 31 lbs is heavy enough to make it very difficult to steer. Graco says she has to sit in the front to prevent it from tipping back too easily. I'm thinking about getting a sit-n-stand so that her weight isn't in the front.