PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the double from One Step Ahead?

am4graves
08-28-2003, 08:55 AM
I have been looking at the Deluxe Lightweight Tandem Stroller in the One Step Ahead catalog. Does anyone have this? Any opinions? Does the back seat accept a car seat?
Thanks!
Amanda

Crystal Annett
09-02-2003, 04:00 PM
Yes, I just bought the One Step Ahead Deluxe Lightweight Tandem stroller online. I received my order in a very timely matter. I just emailed them today, though asking about the procedure to return the stroller, although I have only used it 2 times.
I took the stroller to our State Fair 2 times, and it has been horrible to use. I have a 7 month old and a 2 year old and the stroller is impossible to steer with them in it. It would have been better to carry the baby and let the 2 year old walk...that is how bad it was. My whole upper body, arms, shoulders, are sore from trying to wrestle this stroller yesterday.
I would not recommend it to anyone.

Crystal

Tondi G
09-16-2003, 05:29 PM
If you want a tandem doubel stroller I would recommend look into the Baby Trend/Swan Caravan lite.... check out this site

http://www.babyuniverse.com/pro.asp?store=baby&id=14708&catid=115

it wil accomodate an infant seat and the front seat also fully reclines which most tandems don't have!!!! Other than that the graco duo glider seems to be fairly popular and will accomodate a graco infant seat in back!!

Good luck

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01